We are a peaceful family run campsite situated in uniqe surroundings with sea views and flat playing areas.
The campsite is 5 minutes away from the shops and 10 minutes away from Dixcart Bay.
At our campsite you can bring yore own tent, rent a fully equipped tent or even rent a season pitch.
A modern purpose built shower block is available with free hot showers, wash basins and toilets.
A freezer is also available for ice packs.
Our carter Jimmy, will take your luggage to and from the harbour if you wish, at a charge per item.
Please make sure your luggage is labelled clearly with Pomme de Chien.
We would like to share our rules and little information with you so that you and everyone can enjoy their stay with us
· Please call at the black cladded house opposite the shower rooms before pitching your tents.
· Please do not waste water and switch off lights when finished in the shower rooms.
· Rubbish needs to be separated and placed in to allocated bins (tins/glass/burnables).
· Campfires and water games are not allowed.
· Dishwashing & clothes washing is to be done in the field sink, not in the shower rooms.
· BBQs are permitted but please use the bricks provided under the sink or by the bins. Please do not place them on to bare grass.
· Books and toys are free to help yourself, after use please return neatly.
· Food/leftovers are also free to help yourself.
· Sleeping bags and mats are available to hire- please ask.
· All water is safe to drinkJ
· To operate showers, please turn the read handle.
· The night before you leave, please let us know, then we can arrange for your luggage to be collected if necessary.
· And lastly we ask all our guests to be quiet after 11pm and respectful to other campers, otherwise you may be asked to leave.